What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file sent from the site visited by the user to his device (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) and is memorized by the device itself to be then transmitted back to the site during the next visits. Cookies have various functions, but their main purpose is to improve navigation, storing user information to recognize it at each visit and collect data on the use of the site by the user.
For example: cookies allow us to memorize preferences to know in which language you use to visit the site. Thanks to cookies, you don’t have to select the site language each time you return to our site.
During navigation, the user may also receive cookies from websites or web servers of third parties of which elements (for example images or videos) also reside on our site.
Types of Cookies
Cookies are subdivided according to the duration:
– Session cookies are removed when the site link is closed and are therefore limited to the site.
– Permanent cookies remain in the user’s device even after browsing, for a variable time depending on the duration of the file.
Cookies are subdivided according to the type:
– Technical cookies help to make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. The website can not function properly without these cookies.
– Analysis cookies allow the owner to collect information anonymously to evaluate site’s performance and the use of the services offered. It’s possible that the service is carried out on the site through third party cookies (for example Google Analytics).
– Profiling cookies do not belong to the Owner, but to third parties and allow interaction services and links with other sites. Cookies for profiling are used to monitor visitors on websites. The intent is to display relevant and engaging ads for the individual user and therefore the most valuable ones for publishers and third party advertisers. For these deactivation is possible.
Cookies processed by the site with the consent given at the first access
The cookies used by our site are connected to the following applications:
To view contents of external platforms. The consent to this treatment means that this site can collect usage data even if the user does not use the service. The data in question are collected and processed using the following services:
Description: It stores the status of the user’s cookie consent for the current domain.
Duration: 1 year
Description: It stores the language used by the user in order to keep the current language while browsing
Descrizione: Register a unique ID that identifies the user’s device that returns to the site. The ID is used for targeted advertising.
Duration: 6 months
Name: 1P_JAR, __utma, __utmz, _ga, _ga_psi, AID, APISID, CGIC, CONSENT, DV, HSID, OGP, OTZ, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SNID, SSID, WMC
Description: These cookies are used by Google for profiling and are used only if the user has logged in to his Google account.
Duration: range from 1 hour to 20 years
We place cookies on your computer or device and receive the information stored therein if you use or access our website.
Browser cookie control option
The browser or device may contain settings that allow you to choose whether to set cookies and delete them. For more information on these control options, see the help materials for your browser or device. Following some links for the most common browsers: